Pro 163 Direct Vehicle Power Cord

Status
Not open for further replies.

vinzep491

Does anyone know the radioshack part number for providing car power to a pro 163? I am not looking for a cigarette outlet adapter, i am talking about a power code that i can wire directly into my fuse box, like that direct power cord that comes in the pro197 box. Im pretty sure the 163 has a t connector on the back if that helps.

Thank you for any and all replies.

Michael-SATX

Go into a Radio Shack, ask to see the available RSU (Radio Shack Unlimited) parts
for SKU's 200-0197 and or 200-0163. LQQk for that DC power cord that you want
and click on the image and make sure the image matches what you are after.
Know that you can then have that part sent by US mail to either your mailbox
or to be delivered to the RS store for later pickup. I hope that helps you.

vinzep491

Thank you very much, i was trying to find it onthe website so i did not have to make the trip out but had no luck earlier. Ill stop in my store later today.

Last edited:

KC5EIB

Feed Provider
Does anyone know the radioshack part number for providing car power to a pro 163? I am not looking for a cigarette outlet adapter, i am talking about a power code that i can wire directly into my fuse box, like that direct power cord that comes in the pro197 box. Im pretty sure the 163 has a t connector on the back if that helps.

Thank you for any and all replies.

RSU part number 12429254 for the Pro-163 CABLE ASSY DC W/2A FUSE will cost you $11.15 plus shipping and is In Stock at RSU parts. This item can be ordered through youy local Radio Shack's point of sale system. I might be wrong on this but I think the radio uses a "T" connector. This connector is available through sources like Mouser and Digikey to make your own cable.

Status
Not open for further replies.