PRO-163 Trunking

Status
Not open for further replies.

mkwallac2

Premium Subscriber
After setting up the pro-163 for trunking, I only seem to receive static and/or the "motorboat" sound when scanning stops on TGIDs. I've done extensive reading and believe the scanner has been setup correctly manually. I also programmed another bank using the win97 software thinking perhaps i missed something manually. Below are the details to help identify

-Trunking System is Indiana Hoosier SAFE-T System (Specifically Boone County Simulcast, IN).
-I programmed in only the CC 866.73750 and the alternate 867.16250 since all needed for MOT type.
-TGIDs programmed for now are only Boone County (06) Talkgroups
-Link to page SAFE-T paged used just for help is Indiana Project Hoosier SAFE-T Trunking System, Statewide, Multi-State - Scanner Frequencies

Again, thanks and I hope the above is sufficient information.

Highpockets

After setting up the pro-163 for trunking, I only seem to receive static and/or the "motorboat" sound when scanning stops on TGIDs. I've done extensive reading and believe the scanner has been setup correctly manually. I also programmed another bank using the win97 software thinking perhaps i missed something manually. Below are the details to help identify

-Trunking System is Indiana Hoosier SAFE-T System (Specifically Boone County Simulcast, IN).
-I programmed in only the CC 866.73750 and the alternate 867.16250 since all needed for MOT type.
-TGIDs programmed for now are only Boone County (06) Talkgroups
-Link to page SAFE-T paged used just for help is Indiana Project Hoosier SAFE-T Trunking System, Statewide, Multi-State - Scanner Frequencies

Again, thanks and I hope the above is sufficient information.

Boone County (06) TG's are digital, you won't be able to receive them with that scanner.

DickH

After setting up the pro-163 for trunking, I only seem to receive static and/or the "motorboat" sound when scanning stops on TGIDs. I've done extensive reading and believe the scanner has been setup correctly manually....

That is a rebanded Motorola system and it can not be monitored without entering Custom Band Plans. I understand it can only be done using software. You will have to search this site for more detailed info.

Status
Not open for further replies.