PRO 164 Trunking disaster

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pepper301

I need help...plenty of it. I've been reading about how to setup my Pro 164 to get trunked signals. I've read the "easier to read manual" and Its still not working correctly. Im getting the control signal but its not trunking when I press F then T. Im trying to get Montgomery County MD police to work. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

-Pepper

detroit780

Silent Key
Database Admin
Pro-164

It looks like almost all the talk groups are P25 digital. The Pro-164 is an analog trunked radio and will not work on digital if this is the correct system.

Montgomery County MD Trunking System, Montgomery County, Maryland - Scanner Frequencies

I need help...plenty of it. I've been reading about how to setup my Pro 164 to get trunked signals. I've read the "easier to read manual" and Its still not working correctly. Im getting the control signal but its not trunking when I press F then T. Im trying to get Montgomery County MD police to work. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

-Pepper

ka3jjz

Wiki Admin Emeritus
Quite right - to see a list of digital trunktrackers, go to the wiki main page, go down about 2/3 of the way to the 'Popular Topics' box in yellow, then click on the digital trunktrackers link

best regards..Mike

Status
Not open for further replies.