Pro-164 Trunking Question

Status
Not open for further replies.

medic215

Got a new Pro-164 over the holidays and using the trial ARC300 software for now - at least until I fond out what the "best" software would be for this scanner. I am in the West Des Moines, IA area and wanting to scan the local PD, FD, EMS, and air traffic as well as the Midwest Amb. talkgroup. I have them all working okay, however I am not hearing anything on the Midwest Amb talkgroup when I am in the WDM area, I did when I was in Marshalltown yesterday (Have their EDACS system in the scanner as well). Also, I am getting a lot of conversations from talkgroups that I did not check when importing the from RR to add to the scanner. They just show up as the talkgroup ID #, or the 5 digit number for motorola. One of them I think is buses. How do I get rid of the extra conversations that I don't want to hear?

**Update** - Here are the extra IDs I am hearing that I want to NOT hear:
Motorola

EDACS
14-141 (Lifenet Helicopter Omaha?)
14-142
14-054
03-034

Last edited:

Scrapline

Try just hitting the Lock Out button while you're hearing them. Download your scanners current settings and you should be able to see what you've locked out from there, you'll be able to unlock them later as you see fit.

Status
Not open for further replies.