Pro-164

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yes, I know that it will NOT Trunk Track P-25 nor will it Monitor Conventional P-25.
Otherwise then that any opinions, comments, suggestions?
Thanks and have a great day and weekend.

N8IAA

Yes, I know that it will NOT Trunk Track P-25 nor will it Monitor Conventional P-25.
Otherwise then that any opinions, comments, suggestions?
Thanks and have a great day and weekend.

Jerry, I have the 163(base version). I use it to monitor milair, a ranger training camp north of me that is on an EDACS system, analog motorola system(my county until they go digital). Local DNR and US Army Corps of Engineers at the lake that's less than 2 miles from me. Other counties that are conventional. Mall security at the nearby Mall of Georgia. Railroads(I'm lucky, the trains pass by my city less than 2 miles from me). Fed stuff that is analog(use my 96 for digital and P-25). Love all the new step sizes. Don't have to try and get close any more. Wish that GRE had made one of these up for digital. I truly like banks. But, then that is what the PSR500/600 scanners are like: 20 banks. Maybe a Christmas get a new digital HH.
Larry

Itelugo

i just got a pro 164 scanner. got win97 and a cable to program it. i can download from radio reference, but when i go to upload to the scanner it shows the operation is working, but nothing happens to the scanner. can anyone help me

Status
Not open for further replies.