PRO-18 iScan programmimg question....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jakemcgraw

I program my Pro-18 from the scanner, i havnt used the software yet, But my question is on using different playlists....After i bowse the library and select what i want when you import your objects, you select the playlist you want, im using playlist 1 and 2...now when it asks what playlist you want the imported objects to load into, do you need to turn any other ones off, uncheck them, before you check the playlist box you want your objects to load into ?.....All is working good otherwise, and it recieves great.....Lastly when i scan i have playlist 1 and playlist 2 on my lcd display, i take note i only ever see playlist 1 when it stops on a transmission,,never playlist 2...is there a reason for this ?........Hope i explained this half decent......Thanks for any help.

mayidunk

I have the Pro-107, the 18's little brother, and I believe the short answer to your question is, "yes."

When I import new frequencies into my Pro-107, it will start loading them into the first available open playlist. Playlist 001 is always open (checked) by default, so when I import freqs, I need to first uncheck that playlist, and then check the playlist(s) I want to use to store the imported freqs.

As for it always stopping on Playlist 001, perhaps the freqs in Playlist 002 are either not being used in your area, or are only used sporadically. I have a play list loaded with railroad freqs, and I rarely ever see hits on that play list in my area.

I hope that helps.

Last edited:

Jakemcgraw

Yes that helped alot..One other thing is though, if i deactivate playlist 1, the playlist 2 then recieves,,,My first thought was maybe i duplicated most frequencies, but still all is recieving well,,,i really like this scanner..Thank You Bob for your help

mikey60

If it's like the PSR-500, if an item is in more than one scanlist it will show the first scanlist the object is a member of. Most likely those objects are members of both scanlist 1 and Scanlist 3.

Mike

Jakemcgraw

Thank You gentlemen, I did have my objects in both scanlists....reformatted the micro sd card and remembered to uncheck playlist 1 this time before i selected playlist 2...Now they are seperated and working fine.

Status
Not open for further replies.