PRO-18 low battery alert.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jakemcgraw

Ive had my new Pro-18 iscan just a week now, it works really well, except for one thing i took note to. The low battery alerts..when my batteries are about to run out of power, it just shuts off. I dont get any low battery tone or any blinking of the battery indicator. I checked and rechecked my settings, all alerts are on, as factory set... Wondered if anyone else has experienced this ?...I'm using the 2000 mah sanyo eneloop ni-mh rechargeable batteries.

Jakemcgraw

Thank's Buddy,,,I seen the alerts and both visual and sound are turned on,,,but i dont find anything in relation to low battery warning anywhere...but im not giving up ...lol

Jakemcgraw

As per the user manual page 27 turn off alerts and it will stop the beeping .

OK, i misunderstood by your previous post, Yes those ive been into and checked over and over, past 3 days, just hoping i overlooked something...I was thinking there was a seperate setting just to turn the battery low sounds on and off independently,,,Im hoping its not a defect in the scanner, as i never had the battery low sound since i got it, and i had it now just a tad over a week...Everything else works great, i could live withourt it if i had to, just the idea of it tho, being a week old new scanner !

Status
Not open for further replies.