PRO-18/PSR-800 Import

Status
Not open for further replies.

jaspence

Premium Subscriber
PSR 800 import

The necessary software and USB cable come with the scanner, and there is no charge to download the weekly updates. The software also allows you to set up scan lists and make the various changes in the operation of the scanner (backlighting,etc.).

KC8ZEW

I have a PSR-800. Updating the database on the PSR-800 does require software. However, GRE provides the software, which is called EZ-Scan Digital, on CD and includes it with the scanner. I believe it can also be downloaded from their support website.

According to the Radio Shack website the Pro-18 also includes a CD-ROM with PC software. I am guessing this would be similar to the EZ-Scan Digital software.

fredva

Feed Provider
I have a PSR-800. Updating the database on the PSR-800 does require software. However, GRE provides the software, which is called EZ-Scan Digital, on CD and includes it with the scanner. I believe it can also be downloaded from their support website.

According to the Radio Shack website the Pro-18 also includes a CD-ROM with PC software. I am guessing this would be similar to the EZ-Scan Digital software.

Ok, thank you. I didn't find any software listed for purchase that was for those models, so I thought it might be included with the scanner.

Status
Not open for further replies.