Pro 197/106 Cloning Question

Status
Not open for further replies.

vinzep491

I was wondering if, when a radio is closed, are the v-folders affected.

For instance, if I have my current scan lists and I save them to a v-folder, and then I open up a different v-folder and do the clone, will it only clone the open v-folder to the radio being cloned and leave my scan lists saved in my other v-folders alone in the recieving radio or will it clone all of the v-folders and delete my old saved folders on the radio recieving the clone?

So in short, does a clone affect all the v-folders or just the one both scanners have open? Thanks for all answers.

KC5EIB

Feed Provider
I was wondering if, when a radio is closed, are the v-folders affected.

For instance, if I have my current scan lists and I save them to a v-folder, and then I open up a different v-folder and do the clone, will it only clone the open v-folder to the radio being cloned and leave my scan lists saved in my other v-folders alone in the recieving radio or will it clone all of the v-folders and delete my old saved folders on the radio recieving the clone?

So in short, does a clone affect all the v-folders or just the one both scanners have open? Thanks for all answers.

Only the active scan memory will be coppied to the active scan memory. All V folders will remain intact on both radios

Status
Not open for further replies.