Pro 197 and win 500 Remote monitoring client

Status
Not open for further replies.

ecollins11

Premium Subscriber
I have my Pro 197 setup with Win500 and I have the Monitor / Control tab setup for remote server on a old HP 521n computer, I have the Win500 Remote Monitoring client on my 2 laptops and my other desktop computer. The audio from the Pro 197sounds good on the other computers I have to use one at a time though. Has anyone else used the Win500 remote monitoring client ? Problems that they had etc.

datainmotion

Premium Subscriber
I use the same setup as well. I believe it will only allow connection to one remote client at a time.

Were you saying you have a problem with the audio?

ecollins11

Premium Subscriber
I did have a problem with the on board sound on the motherboard in the old hp i went to a sound blaster card and audio is good now, I would like to set it up so I can use it with my laptop from anywhere when I use my option GT Express card GSM T-Mobile internet connection, Right now it is local through the Router and Wifi on the laptops.got to figure out to set it up when I am connected with different internet connections.

ecollins11

Premium Subscriber
I use the same setup as well. I believe it will only allow connection to one remote client at a time.

Were you saying you have a problem with the audio?

I have the program set up the IP Address is 184.155.66.205 port 8086 It is working as I have my laptop connected via t-mobile web and the Computer that has the Pro 197 is on CableOne,, so it you want to add my address in the win500 remote and you can tell me how the audio is,,,

Status
Not open for further replies.