Pro-197 Any way to lock out individual frequencies from a SRVC search?

Status
Not open for further replies.

slagathor

I have one of my individual scanlists set to the pre-programmed railroad service search. There is a single frequency that constantly comes up with total static which I need to lock out. However when the scan stops on that frequency and I hit the L/out button, it locks out that entire scanlist rather than just the individual frequency.
I tried hitting the program button and just listening to the railroad srvc search without scanning my scanlists, waited for the frequency mentioned to do it's thing, hit L/out...result..nothing.

lynxrufus

The display should say 'FrL/O' (frequency lockout) above the F1 softkey. If so, then the F1 key will lock out just one frequency.

SCPD

QRT
lock out

You can also L/O by individual departments. Next time that frequency comes up push MAN, then PGM,
then EDIT ( above F2 key ) , then CURR ( again above F2 key ) then scroll down to L / O , push right arrow to say "ON", hit save then x-it, then scan. Do that for any Department / Frequency channel.

slagathor

Thanks for both replies. Yep, it turns out I was spending too much time on the L/out button instead of hitting the 'FrL/O' option above the F1, just as you said. I kept seeing that on the display but it didn't hit me that it was telling me to use the F1 right below it.

Status
Not open for further replies.