pro-197 empty

Status
Not open for further replies.

kamikaze1

Premium Subscriber
i just recived my pro-197 today i turned it on and it has no pre prog. freq is there a way to reset it i have a booklet that shows whats in there but there is no freq on the scaner when i hit scan

N0WEF

Premium Subscriber
Shut it off then turn it on while the Welcome/Owner screen is being displayed:
Press 0 then 1 Destructive, clears working memory and resets all Global settings to factory defaults. Does not affect V-Scanners.

If they have actually been deleted from the scanner, there is no reset option on the PRO-197 that will restore them.

AC9BX

Yes, upgrade the CPU and DSP. Nothing enabled means all the objects are locked out (it does happen, I've seen software do this) or it has nothing in it to scan. It may well be all of the factory programming has been removed. You can download the original factory Virtual Scanners and send them to the scanner. I would just program something. Plug in at least 1 conventional object. It should be able to 'scan' it and that error should be gone. If you verify the scanner works proceed with programming it.

kamikaze1

Premium Subscriber
do u use arc500 ive added some freqs AAR channels 1-100 but im dont know what to do for scan list
when i click it says all off or all on or select 1 -20 should i leave that blank ...??

Status
Not open for further replies.