pro 197 help

Status
Not open for further replies.

rdb758409

trying to figure out how to program.i know how to do conventional but cant figure out trunked.i have got oktibbeha county in and hearing them on msu tower but when i try to program another like starkville tower or my mswin tower it overwrites it.i hit program,new talkgroup and its the same info i entered for msu tower its not blank and new.i hope this isnt confussing to read cause i am.any help will be greatly apreciated.trying to teach myself and learn where i can help this forum.thanks

INDY72

Monitoring since 1982, using radios since 1991.
Premium Subscriber
Each should be an separate system when you program them in.

bama9999

I highly recommend that you get the programming cable and download one of the software programs for programming your Pro197. All three of them have a free 30 day trial period, so you can see which one you prefer. I like PSREdit500 the best, and find it extremely easy to use and the author provides great support if you should need it.

Last edited:

rdb758409

i have been looking for the cable finally found one today.but it still would be nice to know how to do ityourself.milf thank you being a newbie i really didnt understand but i fooled with it a little more and i got it.thanks for your help

rdb758409

thanks bama9999 i will take you up on that if i need help.i think i need a little more patience lol.thanks again to both of you

SCPD

QRT
Pro 197 help

If your looking for help to program your radio your self, go to this sight on your computer ( search ) & type
in ( Mark's Computers ) when it comes up go down to ( Mark's Computers ) & click on it, & it will bring up diff info on diff Scanner's. Look for yours. Hope this will help you. jbxfire

Status
Not open for further replies.