Pro-197 Program

Status
Not open for further replies.
Got my son a Pro-197 and it is going great thanks to this forum. I have used the "two" downloads but I need more and cannot figure out how to proceed as I keep running into roadblocks. I am a premium member and will do whatever we need to do. Also I have saved the two downloads but will I have to do this all over again when and if I need to upgrade? I am very sure it is user error and I am sorry to trouble but can anyone help us get this scanner up and going with the rest of his selections. We are lost.. Thanks

RomeRon

Got my son a Pro-197 and it is going great thanks to this forum. I have used the "two" downloads but I need more and cannot figure out how to proceed as I keep running into roadblocks. I am a premium member and will do whatever we need to do. Also I have saved the two downloads but will I have to do this all over again when and if I need to upgrade? I am very sure it is user error and I am sorry to trouble but can anyone help us get this scanner up and going with the rest of his selections. We are lost.. Thanks

Download the trial version of WIN500 you will have thirty days to test drive it, should be able to get all that you want programed in that time period

Status
Not open for further replies.