Pro-197 Quit Receiving Digital

Status
Not open for further replies.

caravanken

From last Sun night to Mon night it quit receiving Sedgwick Co KS new digital system. It was working but now it is not. Have they encrypted and if so, how do I unencrypt or do I? I have reloaded the system several times last night but no joy.
Any help is appreciated.

rk911

Rich
Premium Subscriber
From last Sun night to Mon night it quit receiving Sedgwick Co KS new digital system. It was working but now it is not. Have they encrypted and if so, how do I unencrypt or do I? I have reloaded the system several times last night but no joy.
Any help is appreciated.

1 - are you certain they are still using the digital system? maybe they have reverted back to their old analog system in order to fix issues. that is not uncommon. give a listen to their old frequencies

2 - if they have encrypted then enjoy the ride in the boat as it floats up the creek. there is no paddle available to unencrypt.

3 - are you receiving signals from other systems, analog and digital? want to be sure your cabling and antenna are functioning.

N8IAA

When looking in the database, your county has 20 frequencies, three in red (main CC's), and 17 in blue (alternate CC's). Make sure that you have all 20 frequencies loaded in the scanner. They may be alternating what CC is being used. Oh, if they encrypted, the 197 would make all kinds of noise on the TGID's.
HTH,
Larry

Status
Not open for further replies.