Pro-197 Repair Help?

Status
Not open for further replies.

daveyb

I had not use dit for a while it was working shut it down. Loaded new frequencies not receiving any thing not even the weather channel. I tried the reset nothing , tried reloading original that I had in it nothing. It will upload win500 fine. Anyone in the Huntsville Alabama area repair these know of a place that can or do I have to send it back to Radio Shack? Just not receiving signal tried different antennas. Anyone able to help
or know where to send it to besided Radio Shack? If more details needed please ask and I will do my best to describe or do. Thanks in advance.

SCPD

QRT
Repair

If you are sure it needs repaired, I have used these people be for.
National Repair Depot
1801 So. Beach St. Fort Worth TX. 76105 (817-415-5142 )

daveyb

Ok it will receive for a while after it has been shut off then it will stop receiving after a few minutes any idea what this could be? anyone able to help out ?

SCPD

QRT
No power

plug your D/C in your radio turn it on & giggle your connector at the radio. Does your radio work then stop
while you are giggling the connector at the radio? If so you have a loose power connector in side the radio. If that is the case , you will have to sent it in for repair . Hope this helps.

Status
Not open for further replies.