PRO 197 update

Status
Not open for further replies.

mrnavy2

Ocean Twp, Monmouth County, Central New Jersey
Hello all, just wondering if someone could tell me what is the latest version is for the PRO 197. What i did, i read someplace if you Press 3 when turning on the Scanner it will show me what Version i have. Well here is what it showed me:

UP APP VER: RF 1.7

DSP APP VER: RF 1.3

DSPVOC VER: RF 1.0

Are these the currents Versions and what do they mean? Also if not the latest where and how do i down load to update the software.

Many Thanks, Steve...

fxdscon

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Premium Subscriber
Hello all, just wondering if someone could tell me what is the latest version is for the PRO 197. What i did, i read someplace if you Press 3 when turning on the Scanner it will show me what Version i have. Well here is what it showed me:

UP APP VER: RF 1.7

DSP APP VER: RF 1.3

DSP VOC VER: RF 1.0

Are these the currents Versions and what do they mean? Also if not the latest where and how do i down load to update the software.

Many Thanks, Steve...

Latest for the RS Pro-197 and Pro-106...

uP Appl Ver is 2.1

DSP App Ver is 1.4

DSP VocVer is 1.0

Pro-106 and Pro-197 CPU/DSP Upgrades - The RadioReference Wiki

Downloads are here:

RadioShack.com

mrnavy2

Ocean Twp, Monmouth County, Central New Jersey
Hey all, well today i received my cable in the mail. I did get the Scanner update and seems like the scanner is running better now with the updates. I also did upload what i was playing with on WIN500. I like this program. But will try Butel in a few days.
Now what I am trying to do is combine 2 files together. Is that possible and who would i do that?
thanks again, Steve....

N1BHH

Hey all, well today i received my cable in the mail. I did get the Scanner update and seems like the scanner is running better now with the updates. I also did upload what i was playing with on WIN500. I like this program. But will try Butel in a few days.
Now what I am trying to do is combine 2 files together. Is that possible and who would i do that?
thanks again, Steve....

I think Win500 will be better, at least I find it easier to understand.

Yes, you can combine files, just simply copy and paste and do whatever editing you wish. What you should also do is save all your files, give them distinct names or dates, that way when it comes time to update, you can simply find it. The V-folders are terribly out of date so I have created several new ones for my various listening moods, feds, aviation, single state, travel route, etc.

Status
Not open for further replies.