pro 197 with arc 500

Status
Not open for further replies.

keithb1960

Premium Subscriber
help help help.i am from lufkin texas,in angelina county.i have downloaded angelina county emergency frequencies and up loaded to scanner pro 197 several different times and ever time i can get sheriff dept and ems ,but no lufkin police, no huntington police ,no diboll police.i also have jasper county sheriff working.nacogdoches county sheriff and police dept working.any help would greatly be appeciated thanks again

ST-Bob

Premium Subscriber
Are you assigning them to the same scanlist as the ones you are receiving? If different scanlists, you have to enable the new scanlists through the control panel or make sure they're enables in Arc500 at the time of upload to the scanner.

keithb1960

Premium Subscriber
sorry it haas taken so long to reply. i have been out of town.butyes every thing is on 1 channel i took everything off but angelina county,but i cant recieve lufkin police, diboll police, or huntington police.i was told they went digital so this is why i bought new scanner. i have cleared everything and redone everthing several different times and always same results . thanks again for any help. keithb1960

N8IAA

Make sure that you load all frequencies into Scanlist 1.Then change the receive mode to Auto and Search for the tones. If you get a digital tone, and it doesn't show a NAC, then they may have gone Mototrbo, or Nexedge. Which the scanner can not monitor. You may want to ask in the TX state forum to get a clearer picture as to what has changed in your county.
HTH,
Larry

Status
Not open for further replies.