Pro-2006 Question

Status
Not open for further replies.

mrmagloo

Due to the current CV situation, and bored out of my mind, I figured this would be a good time to chat off the old scanner. Gosh, I used to know this thing inside and out but it's been years. I pulled out the manual and I still cannot figure this out.

When you program search limits, the mode and step usually auto fill based on the range. Based on the chart in the back of the manual it's filling correctly. When done, you hit the up or down arrow and off you go. However on some of the ranges I see the AM/NFM/WFM and or the 5/12.5/50 digits flashing. I thought the flashing was trying to tell you that this setting was wrong, but even if I change it during the search, and try all three settings, it still flashes.

What am I forgetting? Thanks in advance.

mrmagloo

Thanks, but I simply over wrote an existing search bank, with a new upper and lower range, and hit enter then up. Seemed to pick up the correct defaults during entry, but immediately upon starting the search they both started blinking. Just kind of wondering what caused this in the first please? Weird? Thanks!

Status
Not open for further replies.