Pro 2006 scanner question

Status
Not open for further replies.

fbogdan

Just purchased a Pro 2006 scanner and there are some connector modifications on the back that are not on the regular scanner. Does anybody know what they are for. The two connectors are near the center top on the back of the scanner. One is a RCA female and the other is similar to a PC/2 female connector. I could send a picture for you to look at. My email address is fredbogdan@yahoo.com
Thank you for your help

ocscan

Premium Subscriber
This is probably the most modified scanner ever thanks to the late Bill Cheeks...Could be a lot of things ask the previous owner first...then start posting pics...My 2006 has an original OPTO456, plus a bunch of mods so I might be able to help you out...

fbogdan

Thanks fellows

I bought on ebay and the place that sold it doesn't know what they are. I have tryed to post a picture and i will try again.

Thanks

Attachments

• scanner pic2.jpg
    scanner pic2.jpg
    35.1 KB · Views: 549

Comint

Premium Subscriber
fbogdan said:
I bought on ebay and the place that sold it doesn't know what they are. I have tryed to post a picture and i will try again.

Thanks

Looks like sockets for the CCS Digital Data Interpreter.

CCS = Custom Computer Services, Inc who, back in 1994, were in Milwaukee, WI.

The equipment was an early form of computer control, mainly intended for the Two-Way service industry.

The socket to the left of the 8 pin socket should go to pin 3 of the 10420 IC via a 33 ohm resistor.

Comint

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.