Pro-2022 Docs Needed

Status
Not open for further replies.

cw4ever

Hello and thanks for reading. My trusty old Pro-2022 has gone deaf after many years of faithful service. I am in need of a schematic to help trouble shoot the problem. Does anyone have a source for this material on the web??

Of course, a service manual would be best, but I think a schematic might do the trick. I did come up with the parts list for this model on the net.

Any help appreciated, I sure would hate to lose this old scanner. Thanks.

pro92b

Mutated Member
Premium Subscriber
You can get a PRO-2022 service manual at Service Manuals Download Repair Manuals Owner Manuals and Schematic Diagrams

The file is a collection of jpegs and totals about 70MB. From the main web page click on scanners & CB and then on Radio Shack. The PRO-2022 manual is on the second page of the three pages of Radio Shack manuals. There are two ways to get the manual. One is to exchange a service manual that the website does not have. The other is to pay a membership fee for unlimited downloads. It's $5 for one month's access.

cw4ever

Thanks for Doc info

Many thanks to PRO92 and all who responded. I'm very new to this site, and think it's going to be a regular stop for me now.

At $5 for a month, the Pro 2022 manual would be a deal, and I can see there's a bunch more I will download for future reference.

Thanks again.

Status
Not open for further replies.