Pro-2024 question

Status
Not open for further replies.

Aerowoot

Hello,I'm a new poster.
I have a 60 channel pro-2024 I use frequently and it generates TVI on my television and my neighbors some 200 feet away and it does it only on channel 2.Any suggestions as how to remedy this problem?

Thanks for your help.

Woot

fineshot1

Aerowoot said:
Hello,I'm a new poster.
I have a 60 channel pro-2024 I use frequently and it generates TVI on my television and my neighbors some 200 feet away and it does it only on channel 2.Any suggestions as how to remedy this problem?

Thanks for your help.

Woot

If its generating interference to a tv that far away its time to junk it and get a new one.
Its a pretty older model scanner with few features and that would be a pretty serious
problem and probably cost more to fix than it would to replace it.

SAR923

Do you mean channel 2 on your neighbor's television? If so, something is seriously wrong with that radio since a receiver usually will never generate RFI 200 feet away. I'd second the suggestion to junk it and get a newer radio.

Aerowoot

SAR2401 said:
Do you mean channel 2 on your neighbor's television? If so, something is seriously wrong with that radio since a receiver usually will never generate RFI 200 feet away. I'd second the suggestion to junk it and get a newer radio.

Yep....200 feet...I didn't realize it until I was at his house and saw the same patterns on his TV.I went home and shut it off and both TV's were fine.The unit works fine also.I picked it up for $20 off some guy at work.

Thanks again.

Status
Not open for further replies.