PRO-2052 Software

Status
Not open for further replies.

fmon

Silent Key Jan. 14, 2012
CrazeeRam said:
I was curious to the opinions out there on the best scanner software for the PRO-2052. IIRC there are a few different programs out there. What would you recommend?
I have a license for the following:
ScanControl excellent software.
WinScanRS good software.
Trunk Manager cumbersome software.
ScanPro 2052 worthless software.
And I've tried
Radio Commander 2052 Good Software.

ScanControl is superior to the others IMO.

fmon

Silent Key Jan. 14, 2012
unitcharlie said:
Is there free software for the 2052 anywhere... I know that I will be getting what I pay for... but I don't plan to do more than a few reloads a year...
None that I'm aware of, though to me, one reload is worth the price of software for this scanner. :wink:

csuh13

The Pozilla software that comes with the Police Call book (it's on the CD in the back...) works fine for occasional use. (I like it fine, but many don't).

RS sells Police Call for $20, but you might (probably) get lucky and find a 2004 or 2003 copy at your local shack for cheaper (probably $5 or $9)...

If you're REEEALLY lucky, your local library will have a copy that still has the CD in the back... :D

csuh13

The Pozilla software that comes with the Police Call book (it's on the CD in the back...) works fine for occasional use. (I like it fine, but many don't).

RS sells Police Call for $20, but you might (probably) get lucky and find a 2004 or 2003 copy at your local shack for cheaper (probably $5 or $9)...

If you're REEEALLY lucky, your local library will have a copy that still has the CD in the back... :D

Status
Not open for further replies.