Pro-2053

Status
Not open for further replies.

rneal55555

We have some friends that we at the house and heard my PRO-96 playing, Well it turns out they had a PRO-2053 sitting in their basement for the last 4 years after they moved to New Hampshire, they used to listen to it all the time when they lived in Connecticut but have ever attempted to program it to work here. Since I had reprogrammed my PRO-96 I became the expert and was asked to program the 2053 so they could listen to it.

I downloaded Win-93 an uploaded the freq's they wanted just the local PD's and FD's and the fire channels seem to be working but the PD freq's break squelch with just a noise.

Although I got tagged at the resident expert I know only enough to be dangerous, So the question is will the 2053 work with the freqs in the attached file?

I have uploaded them I think I have some setting wrong or something but for the life of me can't figure it out.

Attachments

• PRO-2053 File.doc
    17 KB · Views: 211

NYRHKY94

Russ:

The Pro-2053 is not capable of picking up "digital" transmissions (P25). It is an analog only scanner. I believe that is your problem here.

Thanks - Mike

ka3jjz

Wiki Admin Emeritus
One thing I can see right away - those freqs marked P25 can't be received by the 2053. It's an analog only scanner 73 Mike

Status
Not open for further replies.