Pro-2055 Computer Programming Software

Status
Not open for further replies.
K

kb0nly

What would everyone here recommend for software that supports this scanner? I got a programming cable, USB version, ordered for it to ease the pain of programming.

I've been playing with Win97, not bad, is there others?

KE5BCP

Analog Man
Scan-Cat will work, but Win97 (and all "WinXX" programs for their respective scanners) are by far the "best" in most folks opinion.

buttons

Win 97 is much better than ScanCat. I sent Don Starr my check May 1. No Win 97, no replies to many E_Mails. Now we're looking at October and the check has not been cashed.

K

kb0nly

I guess i will stick with Win97 then, its becoming obvious through posts and PM's that everyone prefers it over the competition.

Thanks for the comments guys...

buttons:

Is it possible that maybe he doesn't accept personal checks and disregarded your order?

K

kb0nly

Nevermind, i just checked his website, he does take personal checks.

But i looked at the info on his page and found this statement about not receiving it yet..

Personal check received, but no email address was included. Waiting for an email query before sending registration key.

However i don't think that applies to you since the check has not been cashed. Lost in mail possibly? I would just get a hold of the bank and cancel that check number and send a new payment.

Status
Not open for further replies.