pro 2067 Trunking

Status
Not open for further replies.

krw

Feed Provider
Hi all,

I have a new to me pro2067 scanner. I have programmed analog trunking frequencies and id's in it with Win92. I also have a couple conventional frequencies as well.

The problem is: it will not stop on trunked frequencies or id groups. It will stop on the conventional frequencies though.

If I put it in manual mode, I can then pick up trunking.

Squelch is set to a bare minimum

I am not new, but this has confounded me to the point where I ask for help.

Cheers,
krw

ka3jjz

Wiki Admin Emeritus
It would be most helpful to know what system you're trying to trunk...folks can help you after that....Mike

spooney

If the trunk systems are EDACS or LTR do not put the first LCN frequency in the 0 channel position. Always leave 0 blank and start with channel number 1.

spooney

Oops, sorry. The systems are Motorola II. An example would be TIR in Nova Scotia.

Your problem could be a re-banding issue. The 2067 will not track a re-banded system. If you haven't done so already try putting in all the freq's for the system and maybe it will start tracking.

ka3jjz

Wiki Admin Emeritus
Rebanding has no effect on Canadian systems...here are all the trunk systems in NS we have in our database...

Nova Scotia Trunking Systems

Note that the very last one - the one marked as Project 25 - can't be trunked with the old 2067. The others are possibilities, assuming you are in range of these systems.

We do have a wiki on programming the 92/2067 manually and this might give you some hints as to what might be wrong...

Programming Shortcut Pro-2067 - The RadioReference Wiki

and it kinda shocks me, but there's even an Easier to Read guide for the radio...

Easier to Read Pro-92/A/B/2067 Scanner Manual

Now, which one is it? Mike

krw

Feed Provider
Re:

Thanks everybody for your replies.

I think this is an issue with the scanner and not necessarily the way I'm programming it,

What is driving me crazy though is that I can manually go through the scanner and pick up the
trunked frequencies and id's and follow the conversations. As soon as I hit scan, it skips right pass
the trunked frequencies. It will however stop on conventional frequencies.

Again, thanks for all your help.

Status
Not open for further replies.