Pro 2096/96 Upgrade

Status
Not open for further replies.

tonya

Premium Subscriber
Just upgraded my RS 96 to the 1.3 version because i'm in detroit often and it sounds like it greatly improved things there. Does this upgrade affect any systems in ohio?

wa8pyr

Technischer Guru
Staff member
Lead Database Admin
tonya said:
Just upgraded my RS 96 to the 1.3 version because i'm in detroit often and it sounds like it greatly improved things there. Does this upgrade affect any systems in ohio?

Delaware County. Big improvement from my location 20 miles away.

Tom WA8PYR

fmon

Silent Key Jan. 14, 2012
tonya said:
Tonya, a feed is running for collecting your DSP 1.3 upgrade report at http://www.radioreference.com/forums/showthread.php?t=46278, If yours is positive it may be of use.

Edit: Five hours later, Tonya, I may have miss read your post. You likely ask a question because of the reports on the link I suggested. Anyway, that link has a few reports of improvements in Ohio.

Last edited:

W8OSP

I posted my comment in the DSP thread. I see a nice improvement in clarity in the marcs! Havent did much more since all i did was update and listen for 10mins. It seemed they always sounded like in a tunnel to me.

Status
Not open for further replies.