pro-2096 bank display

Status
Not open for further replies.

unklefester

I've upgraded from a pro-2055 to a pro-2096.....I put each state highway patrol in a different benk....with the 2055 and 97, as it scans the bank name appears till it gets to the next bank then that name appears and so on and so on......with the 2096, all it says is "scanning up" through each bank....and if I lock out all but one bank....still, all it says is scanning up.....it's not showing the bank name......each bank is named in Win96.....I'm doing it the same as I always have with Win97.......how can I get it to show the bank name as it scans it??????................thanks..........

Bucko

The 2096/96 does not show the bank name while scanning as you found out, only shows it when it stops on the bank. As far as I know there is no trick to have it do as the 2055/97.

N8IAA

The 2096/96 does not show the bank name while scanning as you found out, only shows it when it stops on the bank. As far as I know there is no trick to have it do as the 2055/97.

I was disappointed for about 1 hour when my 96 didn't show the bank name while scanning. Then I forgot all about it when able to monitor a county that had gone digital a year earlier forsaking their VHF channels:))

Status
Not open for further replies.