Pro 2096

Status
Not open for further replies.

shawnrau

Can someone please help me programming a pro 2096 scanner , i bought the 20-047 cable downloaded driver and purchased arc 96 software and when i upload toscanner it seem to be stuck on Clone mode , I have a pro 197 and have no problem programming it .

tvengr

Well Known Member
Try resetting the scanner. Here are the instructions from the owner's manual:

1. Turn off your scanner, and then turn it on again.
2. Insert a pointed object into the reset hole on the back of the scanner. Then, gently press and release the reset button. Pressing reset does not clear the scanner’s working memory or the V-Scanner folders.

If that doesn't work, try initializing the scanner. Initializing will erase the memory:

1. Turn off the scanner, and turn it on again. First, the DSP boot version, and then Welcome To Digital Trunking appears.
2. Press 0. The following messages appear on the display: System Tests Select Test Exits if no Key Press
3. Press 1. The following messages appear on the display: Factory Init Erase Memory ENTER if Yes CL to EXIT
4. Press ENT. The following messages appear on the display: Initializing Clr Main Mem V-Scan is OK Please Wait
5. Do not turn off your scanner until the initialization is complete. When the initialization is complete, M000 and Bank 0 Ch 00 appear on the display.

Status
Not open for further replies.