pro-2096 ?

Status
Not open for further replies.

cmjonesinc

Premium Subscriber
If ravenkeeper doesn't have a bracket this one should work.

A 2096 should be the same as a pro 197 so it should fit.

Ravenkeeper

How much would you charge and would you happen to have the mounting bracket.
Thank you in advance.
I know I have the screws for mount it, I'll have to do some serious digging in my garage IF I have the bracket. If I have the bracket, I know which one of five bins it could be in.

My radios are currently on a 9" bracket. The attached picture is from when they were in my 2015 Silverado. I'm still working on getting them set up in my 2018 Silverado. The "top of the bracket" is sitting in the bottom of the center console and supporting the radios up near the top of the opening. ( \*/ basically. )

1626909156047.png

Attachments

• Current Radio Config.jpg
    Current Radio Config.jpg
    96.5 KB · Views: 14

cmjonesinc

Premium Subscriber
I know I have the screws for mount it, I'll have to do some serious digging in my garage IF I have the bracket. If I have the bracket, I know which one of five bins it could be in.

My radios are currently on a 9" bracket. The attached picture is from when they were in my 2015 Silverado. I'm still working on getting them set up in my 2018 Silverado. The "top of the bracket" is sitting in the bottom of the center console and supporting the radios up near the top of the opening. ( \*/ basically. )

View attachment 106847

Where did you get that bracket? I definitely could have used one of those a while back but had to make one.

Ravenkeeper

Ravenkeeper

How much would you charge and would you happen to have the mounting bracket.
Thank you in advance.
I have these. I have actual screws holding my radios to the bracket. I looked right at them that weekend, and then my kids were about to toss them into the recycling bin this last weekend, until I told them to leave them alone. I think that the oddball is from a speaker stand that I repaired a few weeks back. I don't have any brackets, other than the one that I'm using. Send me a PM and I'll get them to you, just reimburse me for shipping.

Attachments

• IMG-2407.JPG
    IMG-2407.JPG
    70.7 KB · Views: 5
Status
Not open for further replies.