PRO-405 Image Needed

Status
Not open for further replies.

mikey60

I am in need of a memory image from a PRO-405 scanner. I have updated my free PSR100DL program to download from the PRO-405. If anyone has a PRO-405, I would appreciate it if someone could download the program, then download an image from the PRO-405, and email the resulting file to support@psredit.com.

Thanks,
Mike

cecile1949

I have the same scanner as of 2 days ago. I didn't get anything with it but the quick user guide and adapter. I would help you but I don't understand exactly what you want.
Can you provide more frequencies for the area of Alton, Madison, Illinois ?(city, county, State)

mikey60

I have the same scanner as of 2 days ago. I didn't get anything with it but the quick user guide and adapter. I would help you but I don't understand exactly what you want.
Can you provide more frequencies for the area of Alton, Madison, Illinois ?(city, county, State)

I added support for this scanner to PSREdit100. Since I don't have one to test with and verify that the information and file format data is correct, I was hoping someone could pass along a file that came from the scanner.

I have a program called PSR100DL that will download the information from the scanner in it's native format, which would help me verify that I'm reading the data correctly in the PSREdit100 software.

Mike

ka3jjz

Wiki Admin Emeritus
Another question - I would assume you would not use the pigtail with the RS USB cable? This is detail needed for the wiki 73 Mike

cecile1949

Hi, I figured out the database! I was trying to use license type as a call frequency. Only I can be that dumb. Now If you could tell me if the frequencies listed are for a analog scanner it would be a great help. I am still trying to find my local police.
I do not have the capabilities of uses my scanner with the pc. If I can help in another way please let me know I still am unsure what you require. I am dense but once I get it figured out I will fill your request if possible.

Status
Not open for further replies.