pro 528

Status
Not open for further replies.

christischer

ive got the ids programed i cant put a text in ? and i cant fig out y it wont scan ids please help me

Bucko

An easy way to go from ID search or ID Scan ( ID scan will scan the ID's you have programmed in only) is to push and hold the trunk button till it beeps (do this while the scanner is scanning). With the ID search it will scan all TG ID's including the one's you have punched in.

christischer

i have read that damn thing for the past 2 weeks and cant fig it out im going to give it 1 more week i thank im getting the pro95 what do yall thank about the pro 95 im going to sell this 1 i have had it for only 3 weeks

shortbus91

the scanner sucks it true

i have read that damn thing for the past 2 weeks and cant fig it out im going to give it 1 more week i thank im getting the pro95 what do yall thank about the pro 95 im going to sell this 1 i have had it for only 3 weeks

ya i know what u mean i doint know what half of the boutons are on the scanner i bought the pro-528 and the ownes manural its made by dumb people i mean some of it doint even make any seanse to me i doint even know what half the stuff thier talking about in it is...
doint waist your money on this scanner people it sucks bottom line.....

Status
Not open for further replies.