Pro-651: PRO-651 Software

Status
Not open for further replies.

mwdaniel4

Premium Subscriber
Hello, I just got a PRO-651 and signed up for RadioReference. I am looking for the programming software for it but cant seem to find it. Any idea where I can get it?

ka3jjz

Wiki Admin Emeritus
This article (links are always blue) has everything you need to get started.

Getting Started with your GRE/RS Object Oriented Scanner - The RadioReference Wiki

Note that the 651 is really a rebadged PSR-500; as such anything written for that scanner will work with your 651. Click the link for the Object Oriented Scanner Software for more

Note that we have user guides for that radio, as well as ARC500 and Win500 (2 of the 3 packages for this scanner) linked at the bottom of the above...

Apart from WikiPedia itself, ours is the largest radio related wiki on the planet. It's free and open to use for all members. Be sure to check it out. Take your time - there's a lot to learn here

Mike

Last edited:

DJ11DLN

Win500, ARC500, and PSREdit will all get the job done. Each has a 30-day free trial so your best bet is to give all a try and see which one you prefer before you buy. It will come down to personal preference. I like Win500 but that doesn't mean that you will; only way to find out is to take each one for a spin.

Status
Not open for further replies.