Pro 668 & DMR question

Status
Not open for further replies.

kb9hgi

Feed Provider
Does anyone know if the RS Pro 668 will automatic put the LCN in order on a DMR system like it does LTR systems???

Last I heard, the RS Pro 668 was not DMR capable.
That is wrong information provided. The 668 has now unofficial and official methods for that scanner to have DMR capabilities.

Looks like you have been M. I. A. from the forums and Facebook for a few months.

TES

That is wrong information provided. The 668 has now unofficial and official methods for that scanner to have DMR capabilities.

Looks like you have been M. I. A. from the forums and Facebook for a few months.

Certainly not MIA. I question if a scanner running hacked DMR-capable firmware is still a RS Pro 668.

sigint1

Was: joking
Certainly not MIA. I question if a scanner running hacked DMR-capable firmware is still a RS Pro 668.

There is an unofficial "hack" that makes it DMR-Capable - also Whistler has a program where you can send your PRO-688 in to them along with 60 bucks and they will upgrade it to a DMR-Capable Scanner and you can use their EZ Scan software to apply future updates - I just got mine back from Whistler and it works fine on DMR

AtlasFBG2

Does anyone know if the RS Pro 668 will automatic put the LCN in order on a DMR system like it does LTR systems???

It does not use a lcn order. You can enter the frequencies in any order.

Basically scans the dmr systems as conventional frequencies.

It does not track like the Unidens do.

There is an unofficial "hack" that makes it DMR-Capable - also Whistler has a program where you can send your PRO-688 in to them along with 60 bucks and they will upgrade it to a DMR-Capable Scanner and you can use their EZ Scan software to apply future updates - I just got mine back from Whistler and it works fine on DMR

How fast was the turn Around time?

Status
Not open for further replies.