PRO-668 Software

Status
Not open for further replies.

click23

Premium Subscriber
I am looking for the software that came with the PRO-668. I have found a few previous posts that once had a link to it, but they are all now dead. I must have deleted off of the SD card at some point, I thought I had it backed up but I cannot find it. Thanks to anyone who can help.

DJ11DLN

Might want to look at this thread, if you haven't already. You won't need the RS software if you take this route, and your 668 will not only have added functionality (will decode DMR/TRBO), it will probably work better on P25 systems. Mine sure did.

DJ11DLN

Anyone know of any new links for the Pro-668 software? It seems like all the past links seem to be dead.
If you really want it, PM me an e-mail address and I'll send it to you, I have it on my backup drive. I converted mine to a faux-WS-1080 courtesy of Eric's work and am much happier with its performance, in just about all regards, over the original version. Have you tried the conversion and didn't like it for some reason?

Wackyracer

Premium Subscriber
It is also in the pro-668 facebook group file section.Original RS software that came on the microsd card, look for file "pro-668.zip"

Last edited:

ka3jjz

Wiki Admin Emeritus
And that's probably one of the only places you'll find it now. I just tried doing a blind search on the RS website for PRO-668 and came up empty...Mike

Status
Not open for further replies.