Pro-668: PRO-668 USB Cable

Status
Not open for further replies.

BCJ2

Premium Subscriber
Anyone know where I can buy a replacement USB Cable for my PRO-668 Scanner? I lost mine and cant find it. Thanks for any info

DJ11DLN

There is also a certain X-Box controller charger cable that will work. I stumbled across this, noticed the same small end connector, and did some checks with my multimeter. Sure enough, it is just a very long USB-A to mini-b cable and works just fine. More useful as a power cable with a USB wall wart when you are not close to an outlet as it is IIRC 12' long, LOL, but it will also work for clock setting, firmware/DSP updates, etc. Available at most Walmarts and other big-box stores for about $13, I bought one that I seldom use but it's nice to know that I have yet another spare.;)

Wackyracer

Premium Subscriber
Amazon , ebay, monoprice and thousands of other stores have them cheap or go pay the big money to get one locally at walmart, officemax etc

skinnyb82

Any USB-A female to USB mini male cable will work. Shorter the better in my experience unless it has ferrite cores, then length isn't as much of a problem.

Sent from my VS987 using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.