Pro-83 Help

Status
Not open for further replies.

bootleg233

Hello everyone I am in need of a little help. My nephew has a Radio Shack Pro-83 and has run into a little trouble- it seems as though *Wired* is stuck on his screen no matter what buttons you push nothing! He has tried to reset it 2-9-hold thing it says cleared then goes right back to saying wired on screen? Is there something else to do or what? No cords or anything hooked to it just WIRED stuck Help if ya can thanks in advance!!!

austinscan1

ailing 83

If you can't fix, consider replacing. Pro 84 (almost the same scanner) in store only $29.97. It's a "racing (nascar) scanner", but it will do anything an '83 will do. Downsiide it's RED!

DickH

Hello everyone I am in need of a little help. My nephew has a Radio Shack Pro-83 and has run into a little trouble- it seems as though *Wired* is stuck on his screen no matter what buttons you push nothing! He has tried to reset it 2-9-hold thing it says cleared then goes right back to saying wired on screen? Is there something else to do or what? No cords or anything hooked to it just WIRED stuck Help if ya can thanks in advance!!!

Sounds like the PC/IF jack is stuck. Try inserting and removing a plug several (many?) times. That might clear it.

Status
Not open for further replies.