Pro-90...frustrated

Status
Not open for further replies.

sacccampbell

Now living in Isanti county,Mn. programmed the 800mhz freqs. from the data base into bank 1 and hit search. scanner seems to keep searching and cant locate any talk groups. I know i manually programmed them the right way under the trunked system button, but the scanner just doesnt pickup talk groups. Any help would be appreciated. Thanks much!

n5ims

There could be several issues and most can't be resolved without a new scanner, I'm afraid, since the Pro-90 is a rather old scanner. Some additional information about exactly what you're trying to get to work would be helpful though. If you could include the link (or links) to the system(s) in question better and more specific answers can probably be provided.

Based on some guess work, I suspect you're trying to pick up the ARMER system (Allied Radio Matrix for Emergency Response (ARMER) Trunking System, Various, Minnesota - Scanner Frequencies), which is digital and can't be picked up on your current scanner. One of the new digital scanners can probably pick it up since it appears to be standard P-25 trunking and encryption isn't being used, based on the database.

Status
Not open for further replies.