PRO-91 Power Supply

Status
Not open for further replies.

accountp1

With regard to the PRO-91 9v 300ma Negative Tip p/s, for starters, I'm desperately looking for one, mine just puked, and it is what I host my feed here on RR with, if you can help please advise. I have tried RS itself using the cat#'s in the manual which seem to be non-existent, and trying an inet search yields nothing but positive tips or full size neg. Second, it is not the full size negative tip, but not the mini either, it's some middle size, does anyone know what size or if this has a special name.

n5ims

Per the manual (http://support.radioshack.com/support_electronics/doc62/62188.pdf), you need an adapter plug with "Plug the adapter’s 3.4 mm outside diameter/1.3 mm inside diameter barrel plug into your scanner’s POWER jack." so that sounds like the "Radio Shack Adaptaplug H" (Enercell Adaptaplug H : Adaptaplugs | RadioShack.com) plugged into their 9v 300 mA adapter like this one Enercell 9V/300mA AC Adapter : AC Adapters | RadioShack.com Make sure that the adaptaplug is connected correctly so the polarity is correct since it's easy to reverse.

Since there's many options, it may be best to bring your scanner into Radio Shack along with the manual to confirm that everything is correct and fits properly.

Status
Not open for further replies.