Pro-92 programming problem

Status
Not open for further replies.

Srobo

I have not changed anything on my Pro-92 in about 6 to 7 months and earlier today I was adding some local schools. I am a photojournalist and my employer is wanting us to monitor the schools. Anyway I made the changes in WIN92 and pluged my scanner into the my computer using the same USB/PC interface that I have used in the past. The problem is that is will download the scanner info to the PC but will not upload to the scanner. In the process of messing with it I reinitialized the scanner making it useless. Any ideas?

tyytor

programming problem

hi, this should be easy, open the bettery compartment and there should be a small reset botton on the side of the scanner in there that should reset it, it has worked for me in the past, give that a try LOL

DaveIN

Founders Curmudgen
Database Admin
tyytor said:
hi, this should be easy, open the bettery compartment and there should be a small reset botton on the side of the scanner in there that should reset it, it has worked for me in the past, give that a try LOL

Did you mean on the outside of the scanner and not in the battery compartment? ;)

You may want to look at this:
http://support.radioshack.com/support_electronics/doc68/68069.htm

tyytor

you are right it is out side of the scanner buy the power sorry, got my scanners mixed up
glad you got it to work LOL

Status
Not open for further replies.