Pro-94 Hyper Scan

Status
Not open for further replies.
when i scan my programed channels its in hyper so it skips alot of stuff and when i tryed to turn it off by holding down the H/S Button and it dosen't turn it off...Anybody know how to fix this?

Thanks

fmon

Silent Key Jan. 14, 2012
Welcome to forum. H/S may only work during search in the 5 KHz step bands. 20-54, 137-174 and 216-225 MHz. Look for section Changing Search Speeds in owners manual.

Thank you happy to me here.....see the thing is i can turn it off and on when i'm just scaning but when i go to one of my banks with all my programed freqs it stays on hyper and wont turn to normal it's crazy when i'm trying to listen and it skips over a bunch of things

IndianaBoy

To keep your scanner on a busy frequency longer you need to turn on the delay function.

The delay button is right above your up arrow. This will lengthen the time your scanner spends on a frequency when it picks up a signal.

condor11

Just the Facts

Bioniccreeper06 said:
when i scan my programed channels its in hyper so it skips alot of stuff and when i tryed to turn it off by holding down the H/S Button and it dosen't turn it off...Anybody know how to fix this?

Thanks

I again have the same problem, albeit no solution to this one yet. Although, these facts may help someone help you figure it out, as i have given up on it.

1. Hypersearch and Hyperscan are not the same. They are 2 different features.

2. Hypersearch is used for LIMITED SEARCHS only.

3. Hyperscan is used for scanning programmed frequencies.

4. Hypersearch lets you scan 300 steps/sec in frequency bands of 5Khz only.
:confused: So maybe Hyperscan just WONT shut off within certain frequency bands.

turning on priority scanning is the key's secondary function. If you notice, when scanning, if you hit priority / H/S. The scanner will only turn on/off the priority function.

I've been trying to shut off hyperscan in the 800Mhz + 900Mhz range since i bought the scanner.

If you figure it out, please post an answer.

condor11

Delay solution depends on...

IndianaBoy said:
To keep your scanner on a busy frequency longer you need to turn on the delay function.

The delay button is right above your up arrow. This will lengthen the time your scanner spends on a frequency when it picks up a signal.

Although this is a plausible semi-solution. It will delay each channel specified to be delayed, 2 seconds. Alot can happen in 2 seconds, depending on the amount of frequencies you are trying to monitor. For instance, i scan over 200 talk group id's in one county, so delay just wont do (for me)
But if i was scanning 20 or less freq's I wouldn't mind.

Status
Not open for further replies.