pro-95, 97, and 2055 not tracking ID's like it should

Status
Not open for further replies.

scannerman5000

Premium Subscriber
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I own the 95, and 2055, plus programming the 97. All with the same "software" so to speak. I am working with EDACS Wide, which is my Counties trunked system. When i put in specific talk groups that i want it to scan, I add them to banks, and have them on when i am in closed mode. It STILL will not stop on those talk groups when comparing with my Uniden 396 scanner. What am I doing wrong?

Is there someone in the Lansing area (Michigan) that may be able to actually sit down with me and help me figure this out. No offense, but internet inquiries arent really helping; mainly because im a hands-on visual type learner.

Thanks all

Pete

rdale

Completely Banned for the Greater Good
Premium Subscriber
Are you putting the first frequency in slot #1? (Leaving slot 0 blank.) Setting the mode to EDACS on the bank and all frequencies?

scannerman5000

Premium Subscriber
Yeah i tried that Rob. still wasnt doing it correctly. I am clueless as to what im doing wrong. following the manual to a T, it still doesnt work right. guess ill have to monitor all tolk groups

rdale

Completely Banned for the Greater Good
Premium Subscriber
Yep - I'd suggest grabbing the software (even as a trial it'll work) and plugging it in that way.

Status
Not open for further replies.