Pro-95 Belt Clip

Status
Not open for further replies.

krokus

Premium Subscriber
I don't see that model listed, on the belt clips, from GRE. I will check the Pro-95 I have at home, and see if it is the same as my PSR-500, or if it's like anything else I have sitting around.

KC5EIB

Feed Provider
Does anyone know if a replacement belt clip is available? Thanks

USU part number 11274966 for the PRO-95 CLIP,BELT will cost you $3.20 plus shipping and is In Stock ar RSU Parts. This item can only be ordered through your local Radio Shack point of sale system.

railroadertwo

Thanks for all the replies, it is much appreciated, I think I will go to nearest radioshack store (50 miles one way), and try to order a replacement. too bad parts can't be ordered online, if that proves to be unsuccessful, will have to try another approach, Radioshack stores are disappearing fast in my area. Thanks again.

ratboy

Premium Subscriber
If you can use a drill or dremel tool, buy a replacement belt clip from Icom for one of the 2AT series radios. There are a lot of Kenwood and Yaesu ones that will work too. It's a real piece of steel, and all you need to do is ream the holes out a little and you can use the same screws that the junky stock plastic clip uses. Works great.

Status
Not open for further replies.