pro-95 text

Status
Not open for further replies.

grumpey52

When I bought my pro-95 scanner Radio Shack programmed my scannerfor Desoto county mississippi and it showed what city was broadcasting but somehow it lost it's programming and I took it back to Radio Shack but they couldn't put the text back in it because they didn't have a pro-95 to hook it to.They told me I would have to find another pro-95 with text to hook it to download this info.Does anyone know how to program the text back into it or have a pro-95 with the desoto county text in it that would be willing to let me download your programming into mine.

Last edited:

n4voxgill

Silent Key
best suggestion I could make it get WIN95 which is a free software program that makes it easy to put in frequencies and text. You can download it a www.starrsoft.com while you are there read about the cable that you will need to connect your Pro95 to your computer.

Colin9690

Delaware County, OH
Premium Subscriber
Is the system a trunking system? If so, are numbers being displayed in place of the text? If that's the case, press TEXT while the scanner is receiving, and see if the text will come back.

rpowley

Even if KCChiefs9690's fix works I would still follow n4voxgill's advice and get WIN95 - it's a great little program and best of all it's free. All you need is the programming cable.

Status
Not open for further replies.