Pro-96/2096 programming

Status
Not open for further replies.

N0WRE

Morning all,
Just having some issues with the programming the scanners for WYOLink as I imported database but on the scanner is not picking up anything even though I am hearing traffic on conventional channels. Any help?

Thanks

ka3jjz

Wiki Admin Emeritus

GrayJeep

Premium Subscriber
Morning all,
Just having some issues with the programming the scanners for WYOLink as I imported database but on the scanner is not picking up anything even though I am hearing traffic on conventional channels. Any help?

Thanks
See-
http://forums.radioreference.com/wyoming-radio-discussion-forum/125295-wyolink-updates.html
Look around post #112.

I had to do manual trunking tables using Win96.
I don't know if importing directly will do the manual tables correctly or not.
If you're using Win96 I can send you the program. If not, be assured that it can be done.

You might want to shut off your thread in the Radio Shack forum as the Moderators frown on multiple forum locations for the same question.

N0WRE

GrayJeep, If you can send me the files for WYOLink that would be great. I have not purchased any software yet, just playing with different versions to see which one works best.

PS I don't know how to close a thread, but if you tell me how I would kindly do so.

Thanks

GrayJeep

Premium Subscriber
GrayJeep, If you can send me the files for WYOLink that would be great. I have not purchased any software yet, just playing with different versions to see which one works best.

PS I don't know how to close a thread, but if you tell me how I would kindly do so.

Thanks

PM me your email and I'll send it tonight. It's in Win500 since I don't use any other s/w.

Moderators closed the other thread for you.

Status
Not open for further replies.