Pro-96 Am & Fm Radio??

Status
Not open for further replies.

mikejeffdfd

Premium Subscriber
Can Anyone Confirm If It Is Possible To Program A Pro-96 To Receive Your Local Am And Fm Radio Stations???? If So How Is It Done???

seamusg

mikejeffdfd said:
Can Anyone Confirm If It Is Possible To Program A Pro-96 To Receive Your Local Am And Fm Radio Stations???? If So How Is It Done???
It is not designed for it. As far as FM stations the scanner cannot decode WFM or Stereo.

rananthony04

It's funny I came across this post. These past couple of days Iv'e been scanning through the 160.0000 thru 170.0000, specifically looking for radio stations, and I have had luck. Additionally, if I scan the 450.0000 band plan,I am able to hear more radio stations, at least in Los Angeles you can. All of these radio stations are pre-delay as well, which I think is pretty cool. Hope this helps.

seamusg

rananthony04 said:
It's funny I came across this post. These past couple of days Iv'e been scanning through the 160.0000 thru 170.0000, specifically looking for radio stations, and I have had luck. Additionally, if I scan the 450.0000 band plan,I am able to hear more radio stations, at least in Los Angeles you can. All of these radio stations are pre-delay as well, which I think is pretty cool. Hope this helps.
FM Comercial is 87 to 108.You're probably hearing feeds. The freqs you listed are not WFM with sub carriers.

Jimmy252

Premium Subscriber
Im in farmington MI, i have not picked up radio, but i have picked up local TV, WDIV 4 and WJBK FOX2. Up north in roscommon area, i have gotten 98.5 FM on the Aircraft band. ) I recall the freq was 111.2)

Status
Not open for further replies.