PRO 96 and BC396T for sale this weekend $495

Status
Not open for further replies.

4phun

I have two digital scanners I am selling as a package this weekend. The price is $495 for both. A new BC396T runs around $500 by itself.

The PRO 96 digital scanner is from 2005 and used to be my favorite scanner because of its ease of use and loud volume.
The PRO 96 comes with nothing extra and does not have the crappy plastic belt clip which I took off and threw away. Manuals are online and RS sells a newer USB programing cable for it ($35)

The BC396 is a newer digital scanner which was recently updated to the latest FIRMWARE from Uniden. It does not have a belt clip either but they are readily available at cellular stores for a couple of bucks.

It comes with AC adapter, 3 AA batteries and a Uniden USB 1 programing cable.

Both scanners are programmed for GA, AL, and TN.

I will have them with me at the local Atlanta Ham Fest in Marietta GA this weekend.

If you would like to meet up with me email vic.nospam@gmail.com and request my cell phone number or send me your cell phone number so I can speak to you directly. Like my dealing with people from Craig's List I only take cash. I am not open to resale schemes, barter or scams.

I will consider selling the PRO 96 for $175 cash which will get you into a digital scanner for under $200.

Cobb, Atlanta, Dekalb and many other GA radio systems are now digital.

Bonus: I have an analog UNIDEN BC780XLT scanner in fair condition [it needs knobs] which I will give to the purchaser if the complete scanner package is sold sold and paid for before 11 AM EDT, June 6, 2009. I have a funeral I have to go to at 1 PM.

I live near Smyrna GA in S Cobb County.

Thanks

ki4je

Last edited:

N8IAA

Damn. Vic is alive!!! Are you coming to the ScanIn next Saturday? I thought about coming to the hamfest, but changed my mind.
Larry

4phun

Damn. Vic is alive!!! Are you coming to the ScanIn next Saturday? I thought about coming to the hamfest, but changed my mind.
Larry

The Hamfest was just a bunch of junk. And I mean REAL JUNK. Since the county dump was close by I guess some made out not having to carry it all back home.

HRO's booth was pathetic.

I did see some people I have seen in years.

I gave my ticket away and went on to other things I needed to do this Saturday by 11AM.

b7spectra

EMS Dispatcher
It's a shame the way the ham fest have become. 20 years ago, it used to be a 3 day event that had vendors from around the country. People were actually selling quality equipment. Now, it's nothing but, as you said, junk! Ancient stuff that there are no longer parts from, stuff that was cluttering up their shack, other crap that they wanted to sucker people into so they could unload it.

Status
Not open for further replies.