Pro-96 Belt Clip

Status
Not open for further replies.

jfab

My belt clip on my Pro 96 broke and radio shack's website doesn't have a replacment. Should I even bother with the ignorance of Radio Shack employees, or do you know where, how I can get a replacment? If worse comes to worse, do you know where I can get a radio case/holster? Thanks!

KMA367

Premium Subscriber
jfab said:
My belt clip on my Pro 96 broke and radio shack's website doesn't have a replacment. Should I even bother with the ignorance of Radio Shack employees, or do you know where, how I can get a replacment? If worse comes to worse, do you know where I can get a radio case/holster? Thanks!
"To order parts call 1-800-843-7422 or visit your local RadioShack store."

You want Catalog #11274966 "CLIP,BELT", NP Part # HL0256

KT4HX

Premium Subscriber
Sent you an email via this site. I have a couple in my desk drawer. Send me an SASE (address in email) and I will send you one.

VintageJon

WOW! Never used bolt clip, checked I have one. Perhaps I'm missing something??

Did use belt clip once on the Pro91 listneing to the Coast Guard when I was in Port Aransas, but never on the Pro96. It's always between the seats when mobile. 99% of the time it's really a Base at the shop or on desk here where I'm presently monitoring APD NARC on a 1/4 wave Ground Plane.

Walking around with a scanner talking makes the Civilians nervous. I make them nervous enough by my very presence- I don't need the added stress. You can get shot for less than
that in Austin TX...

73's,
-Jon

SCPD

QRT
Suggestion:

If you are going to carry the radio on your belt, get a holster for it. The radio is going to fall off your belt to the ground from time to time using the clip that comes with it. If you don't have it in some sort of leather case, it won't take many drops to mess it up.

Status
Not open for further replies.