Status
Not open for further replies.

mike6454

I own a Pro-96
Use win96 sottware
Problem
I want everything all TGID's erased
then program all 10 banks from RR database
Every time i reprogram the banks show the right entity however there is still junk in each bank i do not want.
On each bank i have locked out too many TGID's to where it will not let me lock out anymore,just get a "memory full"
Does anyone know how i could achieve my goal?
I have tried everything?
Like for instance in bank 1 i want only 50 talkgroups and about the same in the rest and nothing else?

KC5EIB

Feed Provider
Since you use Win96 software, go to EDIT, Select BANK EDITOR, select each bank and click on CLEAR. then click on DONE. Now, enter all of your new frequencies and upload to radio.

lowboy654

DB Admin Member
Database Admin
Hi Mike if you want to clear a bank using win 96, open win 96 click on the channel That you want to clear, click edit go to bank editor or Alt B highlight the bank then click clear that should do it, you should have asked this in the software forum if you are trying to use Win 96 to do this, you will find great help there and Don S. the guy that wrote this program looks there often.

n2mdk

Why not initialize the scanner that will clear all the memory channels it won't effect the V Folders though.

DonS

I own a Pro-96
Use win96 sottware
Problem
I want everything all TGID's erased
then program all 10 banks from RR database
"File -> New template", then import your 10 banks from RR into that new, empty file, then upload to the radio. Your radio will contain only what you imported from RR.

Status
Not open for further replies.