Pro 96 Com Decoding Software Setup Questions

Status
Not open for further replies.

peq387ab

Premium Subscriber
I'm looking for some information on setting up Pro96 Com Decoding software. Its been years since I have used it since I always used Unitrunker, but I have downloaded onto my desktop and have a file folder created for it. I'm having trouble inputting my radio, talkgroup, and site files into the system so they show up and also I'm having trouble with setting up a log file to create an excel file when its recording. I know there was some steps that had to be done in order to make this work, but its been years. Any help would be great!

RaleighGuy

Premium Subscriber
I'm having trouble inputting my radio, talkgroup, and site files into the system so they show up
Other than importing from Radio Reference I was unaware that bulk importing was possible and I use it on a regular basis. You can do it one by one either while it is decoding or by going to the system tab and choosing edit talkgroup or radio.

also I'm having trouble with setting up a log file to create an excel file when its recording. I know there was some steps that had to be done in order to make this work, but its been years. Any help would be great!

If you are talking about the channels logged, it does that automatically and creates a CSV file if you set it to do this, usually stored (at least on my computer) in Document/Pro96com folder. In screen configuration just click the auto save box for whatever screen you want saved. See screen shot.

Screenshot 2020-06-20 16.13.37 (2).png

Attachments

• Pro96Com.pdf
    732 KB · Views: 10
Status
Not open for further replies.